Oh man, it's been SO long! Life has been way busy lately. Beauty school will soon be over, in about 5 months, can you believe its almost been a year, cuz I know I can't!But now some more huge life choices will be coming to the surface again, and oh man i don't know if I am ready to make them! I know that the Lord will help me make the right choices though and that through prayer and patience I will know what I need to do next in this whirl wind I call life. Waow it's crazy to think where life takes us! 5 years ago if you asked me what my life ahead held I would not have said what has happened, and probably what is to come too! It just blows my mind! Well we will see what is to come. I just want to add my testimony that I know that the Savor loves me and blesses me so much, He knows I like small, simple things and I have been blessed in that way, with small and simple things,such as being able to get a car started on a cold winters morning, hearing that song that just came on is just what i needed to hear, having some one there to listen to you when you need it, and having this only and true gospel on this Earth that can touch our lives if only we allow it into our lives and are whiling to learn and take every thing to heart. I love this gospel and even more I love the Lord and the Atonement. I know, even through the hard times I am a daughter of God and He knows and loves me for me and all my imperfections.
Song of the blog: "Will He Dance" by The Truman Brothers
No comments:
Post a Comment