Saturday, September 17, 2011

Change, Change, Change....

Okay so some of you may have thought I fell off the face of the earth haha, I am FINALLY updating my blog. So much has happened: graduated beauty school, became a licensed cosmetologist, moved to Utah,have made new friends and miss the old ones, and a bunches of other things too. It's so funny when ever I get on this blog I have so much to say but don't know how to say it. So this may be way short but I just want to share a big thing I have learned in the past couple of months: the Lord has plans for each and every one of us in our lives. These plans maybe different then the ones we had planned for ourselves, but some times things in life happen to lead us to better things and to people who change and effect our lives for the better. Some times its hard to see it that way but it is some thing I have been learning lately and it is truely a blessing to know the Lord knows what is best for me, wither I know it or not. What a blessing, I am glad the Lord knows where I am heading cuz I sure as heck don't. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww I am SO happy for you!!! You are awesome! I miss you and love you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete