Sunday, March 18, 2012
The Spirit of Others....
So today has been a super uplifting Sunday. I was able to feel the spirit so strongly in the meetings I attended. I am so grateful to those in my life who have allowed the Lord to be part of their lives, who share their testimonies and thoughts with me and others and strengthen me personally. I love hearing experiences, stories, and quotes from others that help me in my every day life. I am so grateful for the missionaries out there who are working so hard to bring the world it's truth.I hope that we can all be missionaries, wither it be through example, or as a full time missionary. I hope that, wither it be in a few months or in a few years I will be able to serve and teach others what they are ready to hear. The one true gospel that, through the atonement, baptism, repentance, faith, the Holy Ghost's promptings, our Savior, Jesus Christ, brings peace and truth to those who truly allow it to change their lives. Just a thought I had today :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How beautiful.
ReplyDelete